Flitways Transport Services Driving with Flitways | your schedule, your ride | Flitways Global Transportation

Driving with Flitways | your schedule, your ride

Monday 14 November 2016

Driving with Flitways | your schedule, your ride


FlitWays trips are pre-booked and fit into your driving schedule.

YOUR SCHEDULE, YOUR RIDE 

Earn up to $22/hr. on FlitWays trips. FlitWays driver network is built to support your schedule. You set your availability and accept trips ahead of time.




Driving with FlitWays

Is a driver’s license required?

Yes, we require a Valid Driver License.

Is it required to have my own insurance?

Yes, we require Valid Vehicle insurance.

Is it required to have a clean driving record?

Yes, we require a clean driving record for our drivers.

What if I have a criminal record?

Unfortunately, we require a clean criminal record in order to qualify as a driver.

How old do I have to be, to be a driver?

Must be 21 years or older.

My availability is limited. Can I work around my schedule?

We send you a ride request in advance, if you are unavailable at the time, all you have to do is deny the request and we can have another driver handle it.

How will I receive and review booking requests?

All ride requests will be sent to your FlitWays Driver’s App. They will be available for viewing and you can accept or deny any requests. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment